What does pharmacy school cost?
VCU School of Pharmacy’s Pharm.D. program is one of the most affordable pharmacy programs in the country for in-state and out-of-state students.
All tuition and fees associated with the Pharm.D. program can be found below. Please note the costs below show tuition and fees together as a total annual cost. Most schools of pharmacy present their tuition and fees separately — be sure to compare total cost.
- In-state tuition and fees: $36,115 per year*
- Out-of-state tuition and fees: $49,953 per year*
Interested in calculating pharmacy school tuition and fees by yourself? Feel free to use VCU’s Tuition and Fees Calculator.
- Select a semester: Fall 2024
- Select a program: Professional — Pharm.D. program
- Student status: graduate or professional
- Residency: Differs for each student
- Enrollment: Full-time
- Select housing: No housing
- Select a meal plan: No meal plan
*subject to change
How do your students pay for pharmacy school?
Our students pay for pharmacy school in a variety of ways including scholarships, grants, GradPlus or HRSA loans, work study and employment.
How much money do pharmacy school students typically qualify for (GradPlus Loans):
VCU School of Pharmacy does not handle any issues related to financial aid. Please feel free to direct your questions to our Financial Aid Office liaison, Nicky Abdul (email@example.com). Pharm.D. scholarship related questions can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you have more questions about paying for pharmacy school? Schedule an appointment.