Mission and Strategy
To achieve excellence in our Pharm.D. and graduate programs through innovative education and leading-edge research.
We will achieve our mission by graduating outstanding future pharmacists and scientists who will improve human health, foster exemplary research, and provide sustaining contributions to Interprofessional patient care.
A transformational leader in pharmacy education, clinical practice, and clinical and pharmaceutical research.
- Innovation: We encourage innovations and ideas that advance the school’s mission.
- Personal growth: We pursue professional growth and personal development that drives excellence.
- Integrity and respect: We demonstrate ethical behaviors, personal responsibility, and respect for others.
- Collaboration: We embrace interprofessional and interdisciplinary collaboration in patient care, teaching, learning, and research.
- Inclusive excellence: We promote an environment of engagement and inclusion that values the diversity and contributions of our students, staff, faculty, and administrators.
Our strategy is as follows: